Rotating Christmas Tree Stand for Live Tree
Show off every angle of your Christmas tree proudly with our Elf Logic Rotating Tree Stand! Our patented design creates the first-ever rotating tree stand for live Christmas trees, that won't get your holiday lights in a tangle.
- 360° Degree Rotation - Experience a full rotation every two minutes with this rotating tree stand!
- Won't Tangle Lights - With the electrical outlet on the stand itself, you don't have to worry about tangled lights and cords. An upgrade from traditional tree stands.
- For Live Trees - Our rotating tree stand includes a deep water dish to keep your real live tree hydrated and healthy.
- Remote Control - You can turn on/off rotation and lights from the comfort of your couch!
- Adjustable - Expands to fit trees up to 5.5" in diameter!
- Heavy Duty Tree Stand - Durable metal stability legs ensures stability for trees up to 7.5 ft tall. No need to compromise on your tree. You can still have the best! Maximum tree height / weight / diameter: 7.5 feet / 100 lbs / 5.5 inches.
- 360° rotating stand
- Compatible with all live Christmas trees
- One rotation every two (2) minutes
- "No tangle" electrical outlet for Christmas lights
- Maximum tree height / weight / diameter: 7.5 feet / 100 lbs / 5.5 inches
- Tree Stand Power Details: 120 V AC Cord
- Battery Powered Remote Control (controls rotation and lights) batteries not included.
- Adjustable base fits live trees up to 5.5" in diameter
- Packaged product size: 17" x 17" x 9"
- Packaged product weight: 19 lbs.
Christmas decorations should add joy and happiness to the season without any additional stress. All of our products possess elements that convey that exact belief. From a modernized version of Grandpa Bunca's rotating Christmas Tree stand to a beautiful, foldable Moravian Star, we are here to make your Christmas clever and fun, like only an elf could.
We ship all products with love right from our factory in Durham, North Carolina. Questions or comments? Reach out to us directly by email at email@example.com and by phone at 888-614-0693!
In 1966, Grandpa Bunca cleverly crafted a homemade rotating Christmas Tree stand for his delighted family; even after many holiday seasons, it remains in the family, a special part of their Christmas tradition. Now, we want it to be a special part of yours. With a few modernized upgrades, Grandpa Bunca’s inspiration lives on.
Elf Logic has the same belief as Grandpa Bunca had in 1966: Christmas decorations should add joy and happiness to the season without any additional stress. All of our products possess elements that convey that exact belief. From a modernized version of Grandpa Bunca's rotating Christmas Tree stand to a beatiful, foldable Moravian Star, we are here to make your Christmas clever and fun, like only an elf could.
Rotating Tree Stand clunking.
I purchased a Rotating Tree Stand from Elf Logic in December 2019. Delivery was quick. The stand looks very well made, but the stand makes a clunking sound when it rotates. What can be done to resolve this issue?
Customer Service at the Highest Level!!!
I cannot say enough about Elf Logic. My rotating tree stand went "missing" from the Post Office and Elf Logic made sure a replacement was in my home in time for our decorating party. The stand itself is sturdy and well constructed. Everyone is marveling at the engineering and impression the stand makes in my home. Elf Logic has unique and wonderful products and their customer service is awesome.
Stand is very easy to set up. Remote control makes it very easy to operate. Worth the money.
My Christmas will be complete now!
Excited to receive. We haven't set it up yet but we have high hopes. I had a rotating live tree stand since the 70's. This past year our stand stopped moving and old company closed. Can't tell you my excitement t when I found your company. Deb & Jim
Awesome Tree Stand!
This tree stand really is awesome! It rotates so that you can see the whole tree. It looks amazing while turning. I love that it has a plug in on the stand helping with tangled lights & not having to run so many extension cords. I would recommend this tree stand.